Hello Soul Kisses readers! First and foremost, I would like to express how great it is to be back and sharing my heart with you.
I would like to share with you five of my favorite bible verses. I remind myself of them whenever I’m goin through any sort of rough patch. These verses help me to keep my faith and confidence in tact in many situations. Lately, I’ve been going through a lot and keeping these versus in my heart and mind has kept my head above water.
5 Verses To Get You Through To The Other Side
1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13(NKJV)
2. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the lord, and their righteousness is from me, says the Lord. Isaiah 54:17 (NKJV)
3. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)
4. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1 (KJV)
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
I hope these verses keep you sane in you time of trouble. I’m glad to be back and look forward to sharing more with you!
Follow, Share, Connect
Latest posts by Dejanae Wortham (see all)
- Inspiring Interview: Actress Deanna Pak Discusses “Prom Ride” - May 4, 2015
- The Gift of Failure : A New Perspective - April 20, 2015
- 5 Bible Verses To Help You Through Any Rough Patch - March 9, 2015